About this product
This Guild Drill Driver is suitable for drilling and screwdriving easily into wood and plastics. It’s got 21 torque settings, meaning you’ll be able to select the appropriate level for the job in hand. Whether you’re using it for delicate jobs, like screwing flat-pack furniture, or more powerful tasks, like drilling into masonry, you’ll always have the right torque. It comes with two rechargeable 1.5Ah Lithium-ion batteries and a charger (they take 5 hours to fully charge). You can reduce downtime by charging one battery whilst using the other.
This cordless drill has a powerful 18V motor with two gears, a forward and a reverse switch. It has a 10mm keyless chuck, so you can easily change the drill bit. There’s a soft-grip handle for comfortable use, a belt clip and an LED power indicator to let you know when it’s time to charge.
The drill comes with 100 drilling and screwdriving accessories, all conveniently stored in a carry case.
Guild power tools are built to last and come with a 2-year guarantee. So, whether you’re using a cordless drill to put up a shelf or using a mitre saw to cut decking, you know with guild power tools, the products are built to last. Guild – for a job well done.
- 18V battery power.
- Variable speed.
- Max speed: 1450rpm.
- Forward/reverse function.
- Fully charged in up to 5 hours.
- Charger included.
- 10mm keyless chuck.
- 21 torque settings.
- Drilling capacity for wood 25mm, steel 10mm and masonry 10mm.
- Functions as hammer drill.
- Functions as impact drill.
- Functions as drill driver.
- Functions as screwdriver.
- Temperature overload function which shuts down unit automatically if it overheats.
- LED power indicator.
- LED work light.
- Soft grip handle.
- 1.5Ah battery.
- Includes 2 batteries.
- Carry case included.
- Drill weight with battery 1.35kg.
- Manufacturer’s 2 year guarantee.