About this product
Advanced analytics and sophisticated design gives parents the ultimate peace of mind. Angelcare’s AC517 Video, Movement and Sound monitor allows parents to relax whilst baby is resting. Digital audio, secure video and room temperature reports enable parents to better respond to baby’s needs. The Angelcare Movement Sensor Pad is designed to be placed under baby’s mattress where it monitors baby’s subtle movements while baby sleeps. The AC517 features our new wireless movement sensor pad which collects and stores data on the systems parent unit.
- Model number: ac517.
Winner of junior design awards – silver.
Parents can now not only monitor movement, but also review data reports covering the last two months – enabling them to adjust conditions in the nursery for improving baby’s sleep.
The camera features a wide angel lens, colour coded digital temperature display and talk-back. The parent unit can be used to both monitor baby in real time and also display room temperature and tracking reports. By viewing data reports covering the last two months, parents can adjust conditions in the nursery to improve baby’s sleep.
Alarm will sound if there is no movement after 20 seconds.
- Digital signal.
- 10 channels.
- Up to 250m range and out of range indicator.
- 1 parent unit included – portable.
- Mattress sensor pad – an alarm sounds after 20 seconds of no movement.
- 2 way talk – allows you to reassure and comfort from another room.
- Temperature display – for added peace of mind.
- 5 inch colour screen.
- Wall mountable camera.
- Pan, tilt and zoom function.
- Features infra red night vision so you can see your baby in the dark.
- Baby unit: ac adapter.
- Parent unit: lithium ion rechargable battery.
- Power saving mode.
- Low battery indicator.
- Parent unit includes mains adaptor – batteries required for parent unit 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- Baby unit includes mains adaptor – .
- EAN: 0666594202314.